Friday 12 March 2010

Zzzzzz...

Quite an emotionally draining week, taking in conflict with two dear friends and culminating in no fewer than four nightmares last night (it was like having every single emotional fear and issue played out for me in glorious Technicolor). Which is a cruddy excuse for not having compiled a post of my birthday weekend, but there it is.

Highlights from this week:
Pancake breakfast with flatmates
My flatmate getting on to the MSc course she wanted, and being there to congratulate her
My friend Helen landing her dream job in Bristol
Sitting on my bedroom floor drinking wine with The Boy last night, feeling like teenagers at a party (do teenagers drink wine? I think I did. And Archer's, but the less said about that, the better)
Finding what's likely to become my go-to summer dress (please let us have a summer!)


Have a lovely weekend, and don't forget to call your mums on Sunday!

No comments: